TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Wheels, Rims, and Ride

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Romand, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Romand

Romand Member

Hey guys I am wanting to upgrade my wheels to ferrada fr2 rims will they fit and what about tpms and all that? Can i just buy them and have a shop put them on with new tires or do I need something else? Also currently when I go over bumps for like lets say 5 seconds that 5 seconds that im riding over that bad road I just hear like vibrations inside the interior is it suppose to be like that? Thanks

2. Haxster

Haxster Member

Regarding vibrations, I have them coming from the center console rear cup holders when they are retracted into the console. A visit to the service center reduced the noise significantly. If this is the source of (one) of your vibration noises, you can pound on the top of the console to hear it.

3. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

My late dec S90D has the exact rattle you describe. Tesla ranger spent almost an hour disassembling and tightening in a frustrating attempt to fix. No luck so he had the service center order a new one. Sounds like this may be a somewhat widespread problem.