Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheels / Rims for a Roadster 2.0?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi - I'm in the market for a second set of rims for a Tesla Roadster Sport 2.0. I read through some old threads and didn't see much. Is the only option to go to Tesla direct and see what they have?

Anyone on the forum have anything they recommend or want to sell?

Best,

-Jonathan

Brabus! before and after pics...made a huge difference in style.
DSCN3119.JPG
DSCN3357.JPG
DSCN3355.JPG

Wheels / Rims part II

Hi all -

after looking into it a bit, I've found 15 wheels Amazon claims fit on a 2010 Tesla Roadster (Sport):

2010 Tesla Roadster: Wheels: Part Finder: Automotive: Amazon.com

I know my existing wheels are 16x6 in the front and 17x7.5 in the back. Has anyone put on larger wheels, front or back?

Amazon options range from 16x7 to 18x8 on that link. I'm just trying to figure out what might work before I dive in and try some.

-J

I will absolutely update here. I ended up ordering the same wheels from Wheelkreations.com; whose site also says they fit the Roadster. And they had a specific set of lugs that their system said were the right ones for the Roadster + those wheels. So we shall see. The wheels are already at the shop doing work on my Roadster, so hopefully I'll have an update soon.

Verdict is in...

They fit!

Had to put a small spacer on the front wheels and the back wheels fit perfect.

Total with shipping was $589.36 including 32 lug nuts (they came in sets of 16) from Wheel Kreations :: Wheel Kreations

This is a great option for inexpensive wheels. Motegi MR107 16x7 5x110.00 on the front and MR107 17x7.5 5x110.00 on the back.

Especially for racing, which, uh, I might need in a week or so ;-)

First let me apologize for the delayed response, I work overseas and tend do drop offline for long periods of time. I purchased the Brabus wheels mounted with Pirelli tires USED as a package deal so the amount I paid may not help. The wheels are a little wide for my current front end setup and makes the car track differently. I'm sure I can have the suspension adjusted slightly to fix the issue. As a side note....I purchased aftermarket TPMS so I had and to have the tires dismounted to facilitate installation. Most off the cuff tire places will not touch low profile wheels like these, call around before you venture out.