Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheels without concave

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most of the wheels I’ve seen have a deep concave for the rear wheels. Only ones I’ve found that are more flush without the concave are the tsportline flow forged wheels.

Are there any other wheel manufacturers that have wheels without the concave? I like the signature wheel designs, but all the pictures I’ve seen of those wheels have concave In the rear

Thanks.

Most of the wheels I’ve seen have a deep concave for the rear wheels. Only ones I’ve found that are more flush without the concave are the tsportline flow forged wheels.

Are there any other wheel manufacturers that have wheels without the concave? I like the signature wheel designs, but all the pictures I’ve seen of those wheels have concave In the rear

Thanks.
Problem will be if you also want the wheels to sit pretty flush with the fender, you have to have an offset that provides a concave rear
If you don’t care about that, then just ask the wheel company to reproduce the factory Tesla wheel specs. Then if you want the wheels to sit out further, put wheel spacers on

Thanks.

Really depends on what sizing and style you are looking for.

Example, most cast or flow formed wheels, concavity changes with width. Typically a 8.5 or 9 width are either Flat faced, or mild concavity, and the wider they are 9.5 10.5 11, the deeper the concavity is.

Now its completely different with full forged Monoblock, 3pc. With these type of wheels, you as the customer have the option to pick and choose how the profile face looks like. So you could do a 9.5 wheel that is flat faced, since its fully custom they can design the wheel to your liking.