Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheelsco Winter Tire Group Buy for GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installation took about 1h and 30 mins (kinda busy when I arrived).

Installation went fine. The new rims look great and I believe that the new tires are just as quiet as the all seasons. However, the regen issue is now present.

I also noted the same thing, just got X-ice3 as well as the OE+ HT01 rims installed on my car from Wheelsco, and noticed regen dropped by 50%...

Just ordered winters (HT01 rims + Toyo KX tires) from Wheelsco based on this thread. I went down to the shop since they are within 10 min from my house and the phone lines seem to be pretty busy. The shop looks like it's pretty well run, and most importantly, the guys working there seem knowledgeable and reasonable.

Just a heads up that many models of winter tires are running low on stock (the cheaper versions seem to be selling out more quickly).

I had previously 'thought' that my 18" Enkei rims (from a 2015 Honda Civic Si) would do well on the Model 3. On paper, everything seemed to line up well (bolt spacing = 5x114, rim offset = +47mm, width = 7.5", hub bore = 64.1mm). ...But the one spec I never thought of was the massive (14mm) size of the Model 3 wheel studs. The studs are just too big to fit through the holes on the Enkei rims:(. Oh well...

I also started to get the REGEN issue with the cold weather, but it goes away after a few minutes of warming up. No big deal from what I can tell