Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wheelsco Winter Tire Group Buy for GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will copy you only if they have them in black (satin black would be a must).

My car will be blue with a satin PPF, so silver rims do not work for me, you are safe :D.

Since, you need them only for next spring, like me, why did you buy them already? Are they cheaper in autumn than in spring?
They make them in other finishes :)

Bought them now because I want to swap all at once and still a couple months before winter tires need to go on, so will switch to these when they arrive next week and have winters on Aeros with TPMS ready to go for early December which is usually when I switch over.

Reactions: Pescakl1
I found someone in Markham I've dealt with before. Aluminum rims $720 after tax, Michelin X-Ice3 or Toyo GSI-6 $1050 both have a $70 rebate. Shop is willing to drop $40 off of each set with 3 or more sets purchased.
League of Tires
Hey Bhodgins,

Where did you see the rebate for the Xice? (Sorry, dumb question, but what would even be the steps to submit the rebate? :p)

I'm a bit of a newb to this stuff. I'm trying to figure out which RIM would look best on my model 3. (blue)
I'm guessing the standard OE+ HT01 but i'd prefer something to match the chrome finish. (Fast 04)?

So how much would it be all in for HT01 or replicas (if they have any left) plus either the Continentals or Michelin X-Ice3s. Plus sensors. (unless I can get them on ebay for cheaper since I read someone got them for $130 US).

So there's $100 off plus an additional $50 off plus continentals have a manufacturer rebate as well?

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a newb to this stuff. I'm trying to figure out which RIM would look best on my model 3. (blue)
I'm guessing the standard OE+ HT01 but i'd prefer something to match the chrome finish.

So how much would it be all in for HT01 or replicas (if they have any left) plus either the Continentals or Michelin X-Ice3s. Plus sensors. (unless I can get them on ebay for cheaper since I read someone got them for $130 US).

So there's $100 off plus an additional $50 off plus continentals have a manufacturer rebate as well?
I can confirm the ebay sensors I posted a while back do indeed work. Swapped the all season tires over to my new rims last week and put the continentals onto the aero rims. Car recognized the new sensors were installed automatically in the first 3-4 km of driving...even though I still had the aero rims with OEM sensors still in the car.

4x ITM TPMS Uni-Sensors Metal Clamp-On 433MHz for Tesla Model 3 2017-2018 667952810783 | eBay

As far as what rim will look best, that's really personal preference. There are a bunch of places you can order from (if you want to do the legwork yourself). I didn't like any of the options in the group buys so went my own way. As a start I would check these websites for rims...there are hundreds of options. I spent about 2 weeks trying to decide.

www.partsengine.ca (where I eventually ordered from)
www.canadawheels.ca
pmctire.ca
kxwheels.ca
1010tires.ca
costco.ca (least favorite ones there, but you get costco points if you are a gold member...)

As far as prices go, I would encourage getting the continental deal at canadian tire if its still up.

Reactions: okeefe73
Thanks! Leaning towards it. How long did it took for the eBay delivery for you? My installation is in just over a week and not sure if they ship in time (the delivery period has a chance to be later than installation date).
I ordered sept 18, they were put in the mail on the 19th and I recieved them on the 26th, so 7-8 days after I ordered I got them. Good luck. It's worth delaying your install by a day or two IMO.

• Informative
Reactions: stickla
Back to the Wheelsco group buy, has anyone contacted them recently? I have been trying to get a hold of them the past few days by email and phone calls but nobody is responding.

I called earlier today for the first time to order and the call was picked up within 5 rings.

I called WheelsCo half an hour ago and got a hold of Jeremy right away. He was very friendly and gave me a lot of information over the phone. Thanks for organizing the Group Buy!

Is anyone concerned with bringing your model 3 to a tire shop and having them lift the car incorrectly and damaging the car?

Jeremy has confirmed that they're well equipped to lift the Model 3

Went through the entire thread but maybe I missed it. Not clear to me what the group buy is offering and what you are getting. Definitely interested in an 18” winter tire and wheel package but apologies in advance, I can’t find the group buy price and what it gets!

- I may have got bogged down with the last 5 pages. Maybe it is just all on the first page / link to the kijiji ad.
Thx

Last edited:
Went through the entire thread but maybe I missed it. Not clear to me what the group buy is offering and what you are getting. Definitely interested in an 18” winter tire and wheel package but apologies in advance, I can’t find the group buy price and what it gets!
Thx

Not sure if you missed the boat with this one, but I was just at SpenceTire and they're starting up a group buy as well for winters.