Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When can I start using the free 10,000 supercharger miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of a MY on Dec. 26, 2022. Per the incentive I get 10,000 free supercharger miles which expire in 2 years. Charging at a supercharger 2 days ago, I had to pay.

When does the free supercharging actually start? Or do I need to do something to activate it? In my vehicle details it still says pay as you go.

Thanks.

Reactions: rickyjb
Can someone clarify with certainty, do the 10k SC miles expire when the car is *driven* 10k miles before 2 years, or is it based on the number of miles added only when actually supercharging?

For example, If I put 11,000 miles on the car in the first year of ownership and never supercharge, can I still supercharge until 10,000 miles of range are added from SC'ing, up until the 2 year mark?

Reactions: Esha628
Upvote 0
Can someone clarify with certainty, do the 10k SC miles expire when the car is *driven* 10k miles before 2 years, or is it based on the number of miles added only when actually supercharging?

For example, If I put 11,000 miles on the car in the first year of ownership and never supercharge, can I still supercharge until 10,000 miles of range are added from SC'ing, up until the 2 year mark?
It's based on miles actually added when supercharging. For most people who mostly charge at home this can be looked at as free supercharging for 2 years ( unless one takes a lot of road trips then one will hit the 10 k before 2 years).

Reactions: alexgr
Upvote 0
has anyone who got the 10,000 mile / 2 year deal in December, used a super charger yet, and can confirm it's free ? I still see the 'Pay as you go' comment on my car, but did see the item in my loot box too. It feels like it should update the car details, as we're not 'pay as you go'. I'll be driving into the mountains Tuesday, so will give it a go then, but just curious if anyone has confirmed it' free. thanks

Upvote 0
has anyone who got the 10,000 mile / 2 year deal in December, used a super charger yet, and can confirm it's free ? I still see the 'Pay as you go' comment on my car, but did see the item in my loot box too. It feels like it should update the car details, as we're not 'pay as you go'. I'll be driving into the mountains Tuesday, so will give it a go then, but just curious if anyone has confirmed it' free. thanks
Yes, I used twice and its free. It shows the cost on charging screen while charging but it will deduct from free miles after charging.

Upvote 0
The supercharging miles will appear in the app sometime this month, Jan 6th I believe.

Does anyone know if I can use these free supercharging miles on my other tesla that is also in the same account?
Yes, I can personally verify that the free miles are on your overall Tesla account and not just tied to the new car. I charged on my older car recently on a short road trip and it deducted from the free SC miles...

Upvote 0