Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When can we see the Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When do you think we will be able to see and touch the Y in person for the general public? We have a Model 3, and my wife wants to get a Tesla also, but replacing our CX-5 without seeing it in person is a bit of a stretch. Especially when having to put down $2500 instead of $1000.

I really want to see how much more room it has and how the 3rd row looks. Having two younger kids (6/8) I assume it will be fine but I don't want to spend 3K extra for something I can't use.

When do you think we will be able to see and touch the Y in person for the general public? We have a Model 3, and my wife wants to get a Tesla also, but replacing our CX-5 without seeing it in person is a bit of a stretch. Especially when having to put down $2500 instead of $1000.

I really want to see how much more room it has and how the 3rd row looks. Having two younger kids (6/8) I assume it will be fine but I don't want to spend 3K extra for something I can't use.
If Tesla follows the same formula they did with Model 3, it won't be until after they start shipping to customers. And even then... expect to wait a while.