Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When can you receive an FSD beta strike?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I am expecting access to Beta any day now. I am wondering when I am not in any form of autopilot, whether I can still receive a strike towards my 5 FSD strikes before the revocation of the software. Are strikes only possible while on autopilot/FSD or at any time while you are in the tesla. (Strikes regarding looking at your phone and stuff like that.)
If somebody has an answer that would be great!
Thanks!

Hey, I am expecting access to Beta any day now. I am wondering when I am not in any form of autopilot, whether I can still receive a strike towards my 5 FSD strikes before the revocation of the software. Are strikes only possible while on autopilot/FSD or at any time while you are in the tesla. (Strikes regarding looking at your phone and stuff like that.)
If somebody has an answer that would be great!
Thanks!

I think it's only enforced when AutoSteer is activated. You can still use your TACC without AutoSteer or manual driving without the AutoSteer and you can do all you want to do without getting a penalty from the FSD beta.

Upvote 0