Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When Did the Tesla Hate Begin?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@AmpedRealtor When did the Tesla hate begin? What was the last straw? What Tesla Model(s) have you owned? Are you a TSLA shareholder, and do you still recommend being a shareholder?
When service started to slowly go down hill after the Model 3 release. I own a Model S, Model 3 and have a Cyber truck on order. Yes I am a share holder, have solar panels with 3 power walls.

I assume you mean Tesla hate from other sources... What I've noticed of late is Elon hate. I think it's just a continuation of the Tesla hate that the media (paid shills) propagate. It has become obvious that Tesla is not going bankrupt, so they changed strategy by claiming that every new car from some vintage manu was a "Tesla killer". But that hasn't panned out so they've simply moved on to making jabs at Elon personally. I do find it amusing that the poster child of the left's dream of renewable future has been thrown under the bus for suggesting that a social media platform should (clutching pearls) include free speech.

Different tone in this email.... didn't want to combine these two vibes... Tesla hate from Tesla owners.... when we had only the MS, service was amazing. We have a 3 and a Y now and they can't seem to figure things out. It's comical but also a PITA. The MY keeps reverting to showing 5A on the charge amperage setting. So it throws off the start time for charging in the wee hours of morning. We filed a ranger request and they came out, said nothing wrong with car and promptly closed the service report. I had to open a new ranger request and that one has been a fiasco and they have changed the date several times and now say they are waiting for a part. FWIW if you force the car to start charging it will and will use the 32a that my HPWC offers it. But as soon as it's done it shows 5a available.