Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When do I get a delivery Date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I filled out all my information and sent my insurance, but I haven't gotten an delivery date? Is that normal? And the button I need to click to review and sign my information is greyed out, so what to I do? Shouldn't I get a delivery date almost immediately?

So I filled out all my information and sent my insurance, but I haven't gotten an delivery date? Is that normal? And the button I need to click to review and sign my information is greyed out, so what to I do? Shouldn't I get a delivery date almost immediately?
Once you have filled in all the information required, you will need to wait for your VIN. You will get an estimated delivery date on your account but some people have reported not having one. If you ordered recently most people are expecting delivery by November.

I'm wondering the same thing - I had to pause my order, but clicked "I'm ready" about two weeks ago, but nothing has happened since then. My account just says I'll be notified when I have documents to review, and no delivery date is posted. Anyone else seeing that?

I was paranoid about not having an EDD as well, but apparently it happens. Still don't have one and it's been over a week, but I checked with my SA on the phone and he said everything looked good and there was nothing else I needed to do for now.