Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When do we get some new colors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When do you think Tesla will finally get around to providing more color choices? I have been a Tesla owner since 2016 and the color lineup has only gotten thinner over time. I know there is the handwringing about “oooh….theyr’e so busy getting cars out the door that they just couldn’t add that complexity.” That’s bogus. Honestly, one thing that’s keeping me from buying another Tesla is that I’ve already had 2 Multi Coat Red…..and I need something different. Yes….I’m whining. :)

Reactions: hcsharp
When do you think Tesla will finally get around to providing more color choices? I have been a Tesla owner since 2016 and the color lineup has only gotten thinner over time. I know there is the handwringing about “oooh….theyr’e so busy getting cars out the door that they just couldn’t add that complexity.” That’s bogus. Honestly, one thing that’s keeping me from buying another Tesla is that I’ve already had 2 Multi Coat Red…..and I need something different. Yes….I’m whining. :)
Only two MC red? 😂

It would be nice to see silver return. Beyond that, most other colors probably don't make economic sense.

colors.png

At least have a couple they cycle every 2-3 years, that creates desire for a more unique vehicle and they wouldn't need additional paint system, just swapping the colors of the existing.

Like variant of red and blue, and always offer white/black/MSM or heck, even swap MSM for silver alternating years. Heck, I'm sure "limited premium colors" could easily fetch $2500 extra.

Don't Tesla in China provides wrapping at the factory?

Also, what about color changing paint, by sending an electric field to activate the white or black pigments at the push of a button.

Reactions: ElectricIAC