TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

When do wired funds reflect on your order page?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Grifon, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Grifon

Grifon Member

I'm wondering what the typical wait time is from wired funds confirmation to when the account reflects that the payment has been applied to your balance (or somehow shows official receipt by Tesla). My funds were transferred first thing this morning and I provided the confirmation # to my ISA. I would think there is someone at Tesla who's only job it is to reconcile payments back to the owning accounts. It's now been over 8 hours. What is a reasonable time frame for that reconciliation?

2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Member

I think that it may take few days to show up on your page, but it will show up for the service center much earlier. I believe that there were also emails that indicated that the process completed. Your ISA should be able to check to see if everything is ready for delivery.

3. RayK

RayK Member

I wired my payment at the delivery center in Fremont and it was almost instantaneous. Not sure how/when it would reflect on my order page since I never bothered to check there. The Sales Associate handling my purchase got immediate response on the tablet I used to enter my bank account details. Hmmm.. hope they used a secure connection and didn't have any keystroke logger installed....

4. CAM#3

CAM#3 Member

Mine took two days, to show up on the Tesla account page. Now says I have zero due. But one of the two days was July 4th, so maybe should not count that.

My nice but clueless newbie ISA did not know much BUT he did give me e-mail address of the auto-finance team. [email protected] I sent them an e-mail with the Fed Wire details including the FedWire Ref (think of that as your banks confirm #).

Fremont Delivery center is a zoo, so more you can do to ensure that Tesla Account shows the payment the better you will be....