TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

When do you get your referral code?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Randy7fx, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Randy7fx

Randy7fx Member

Ordered a performance 3 on August 5th, but haven't yet received a referral code that I can give to friends. I have heard mixed messages as to if I will have a referral code prior to taking delivery of the car, however, I messaged with someone on facebook who has a code, and hasn't yet taken delivery of his Model 3. What's your situation? Do you have a code yet? Have you taken delivery? When did you order?

When I log into my tesla.com account, it see a message that says give five friends unlimited supercharging, with what should be my code, but it doesn't actually list my code. Thanks.

upload_2018-8-21_14-39-58.png

2. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Active Member

I got mine in the app. It's also available when I login to Tesla.com. Incidentally, did you use a referral code when you ordered your P3D? If not, you can use mine :)

3. Randy7fx

Randy7fx Member

Thanks. I did use a referral code.

I am unable to access the app either.... It says "There are no products linked to your Tesla account"

4. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Active Member

That happens sometimes. I just try it a few times throughout the day. Now it's no problem.

5. Randy7fx

Randy7fx Member

When did you order and when do you expect delivery? Can you share a screenshot of what your app shows you? Thanks.

6. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Active Member

I ordered end of June

7. Jedi2155

Jedi2155 Model 3 has Arrived.

I didn't get access to the app until about a week after I was assigned a VIN (during my RWD order fiasco).

8. Eno Deb

Eno Deb Member

Exact same thing here, even though I already have my car. I also can't find it anywhere in the app (although I have full access). Where in the app is the referral code supposed to be?

9. Jedi2155

Jedi2155 Model 3 has Arrived.

The little loot box on the top right.

10. Eno Deb

Eno Deb Member

I don't have a loot box. :(

11. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Active Member

Is your app up to date?

To the Tesla.com questions, login on your desktop and you should see a box at the top of the page. Not sure if it shows on mobile.

If any of you need a referral code, mine is available :)