Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When do you get your referral code?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a performance 3 on August 5th, but haven't yet received a referral code that I can give to friends. I have heard mixed messages as to if I will have a referral code prior to taking delivery of the car, however, I messaged with someone on facebook who has a code, and hasn't yet taken delivery of his Model 3. What's your situation? Do you have a code yet? Have you taken delivery? When did you order?

When I log into my tesla.com account, it see a message that says give five friends unlimited supercharging, with what should be my code, but it doesn't actually list my code. Thanks.

upload_2018-8-21_14-39-58.png

Ordered a performance 3 on August 5th, but haven't yet received a referral code that I can give to friends. I have heard mixed messages as to if I will have a referral code prior to taking delivery of the car, however, I messaged with someone on facebook who has a code, and hasn't yet taken delivery of his Model 3. What's your situation? Do you have a code yet? Have you taken delivery? When did you order?

When I log into my tesla.com account, it see a message that says give five friends unlimited supercharging, with what should be my code, but it doesn't actually list my code. Thanks.

View attachment 327637
I got mine in the app. It's also available when I login to Tesla.com. Incidentally, did you use a referral code when you ordered your P3D? If not, you can use mine :)

View attachment 327637
Exact same thing here, even though I already have my car. I also can't find it anywhere in the app (although I have full access). Where in the app is the referral code supposed to be?

Did you ever get your Loot box?

I took delivery of my car about a week ago, no loot box, and the guys at Tesla can't figure out why.
Just wondering if I have to wait longer, or did you do something to get it to show up?

Thanks!

I would try contacting Tesla directly at their referral department. Mines broke at one point and required them to fix it at the backend.

After pestering my OA was finally able to get it set up.

Something was up on their end, and it just took effort/time for someone on their end to resolve it.
Was about 3 weeks after taking delivery. Hope this helps someone in the future!

Thanks to the TMC community!