Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When do you think we can sit inside a production model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like sitting in it will answer 99% of the questions about it. I know it's going to be fast and handle well.

I just want to see what it feels like to drive a car that big. I did test-drive a Model S. Way too big. And I drove a dump truck several years running on the sugar beet harvest in North Dakota. I hated driving that thing. The enormous size, after 4 years with the Zap Xebra and 6 years with the Roadster, is an issue for me. It's even way bigger (and much wider!) than my Prius.

I have but I'm sure very few people have done it. I bought a Honda Pilot when they first came out and there were none in the dealerships until mine was delivered. Although I think it was only $32k. Since it was based on the MDX I had an idea about the size and I had seen the concept drawing but that was it. I actually got mine the day before they were supposed to start selling them. I might have to do the same with the Model 3 since there aren't any Tesla stores around here. My best hope is that the stores in Canada will get some about the same time as we do. Then I could take a run to the Oakville store to have a look. Even if they don't get them before I have to order I'm sure I'd go there to at least look at the color choices. I'm so up in the air on the color I want and there's no sure way to know what they'll look like other than seeing them in person.

Me too. I've bought several cars that way in fact.