Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When does the Honeymoon end ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only have had MX for a week, so it's still very honeymoon to me. But I guess this won't go away, I can image honeymoon starts again whenever a major update to software. Making the car fresh again.

I find myself driving longer distances on purpose, like.. hey I will just go to the super market that is oooover there a few miles farther hahaha. I swear I do this.

Reactions: madodel
My model x is my first Tesla. I'm so in love with the car but at the same time i'm so paranoid about everything with it. Everytime I hit a pot hole or bump on the road it literally hurts me more than the car. I'm super careful at parking spots freaking out people could scratch it. And FORGET about giving the car to a valet guy. Not going to happen. I'm super paranoid now about leaving my car at a car wash to. When will this end and will I feel its just a car ? I never felt this attachment to anything mecanical. Ever. WTF is wrong with me ? is this normal Tesla owner behavior ? :eek:

You just got diagnosed to have Tesla-mania.

Reactions: electricity