TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

When I ask to navigate a route to Vegas...

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Elliott P100D, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Elliott P100D

Elliott P100D Member

From my home in northern lower Michigan (By Traverse) to Las Vegas Nevada. It choses the most direct route, what if I enjoy driving again and I wanna go another way... can I ask to direct my passage through Oklahoma city per ce? I've tried and so far only failed. Is there a multi path option button I need to select, maybe I'm not entering my navigation request properly, or is there an Easter egg I need to find?

Thanks my friends.

2. chillaban

chillaban Active Member

No multi-waypoint planning currently, unfortunately. It's one of the most frequently requested features from the nav!

In the meantime, you can use desktop route planners like "A better route planner" to approximate the route (and convince yourself it's possible). Once you have that you can just drive one waypoint leg at a time, and at your final SC, look at how much you need to charge to get to the next one.

• Like x 1
  3. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

No, if you dont want a direct route you have to navigate to the place you want and then start a new navigation to the next place.

• Like x 1
  4. Elliott P100D

Elliott P100D Member

Thanks. I understand.