TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

When is Support option enabled on MyTesla?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Trevor B, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Trevor B

Trevor B Member

This thread got me thinking ... I don't have it yet (haven't picked up car, waiting delivery ... but before that, waiting for Tesla to send me final purchase agreement so the bank can send them $$$)

2. RayK

RayK Member

I don't have a "Support" option in my account but I do have "Schedule A Service" link. My guess is that it will appear once the car has been delivered. There's also an "Ask a Question" link where you can submit queries on sales, delivery, service, vehicle or other topics.

3. xpitxbullx

xpitxbullx Member

I went through this hell. My bank wanted the final purchase agreement first with them stated as the lienholder. Tesla doesn’t send them the final purchase agreement until after they get paid from the bank.

When the Tesla rep said that’s how it’s done now, I politely asked to speak to a supervisor. She said she already asked. I said I wanted to ask. She said NO. I said, “So you won’t let me talk to a supervisor?” She said, “That’s correct. There’s no need and this is the way it’s done.”

My bank president called Tesla and spoke to some higher authority people there explaining what the bank wanted. They immediately apologized and sent a notice of lienholder within minutes.

It can be done. The crazy lady Tesla rep was lazy and didn’t care if I got the car or not.

This might be the hoop you have to jump through. They’ll tell you they don’t send the paper and that’s not true. They WILL! You just have to fight for it.

Sorry in advance if you have to go through the same thing.

• Like x 1
  4. xpitxbullx

xpitxbullx Member

How did it go?