Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When is your Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive due for delivery, mine is in late 2018?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved online an hour or half-hour before you were originally supposed to be able to because EM thought the demand was so great he needed to open it earlier some such nonsense. I happen to be refreshing so I know I put one of the first online orders in, had my credit card ready to go and entered everything in quickly. :)

Anyway mine says June 2018 for AWD.

Reserved 2 Model 3s on west Coast of Canada, 3/31 ordered online before reveal, current owner at the time of 2 Model S's ( now have one X and one S). Dual motors says late 2018 for delivery...but waiting to see when D and P will be offered. If there are enough people holding out for dual motors and Tesla goes through the orders for the RWD 3's, everyone will get bumped up a few months for D amd hopefully P.

I'm not totally sold on a 3 yet as the price is closing in on Model S75D territory and I'd rather have a refreshed Model S with 2170 cells than a PDL Model 3 in late 2018. I wonder what the range would be bumped up to in the S when 2170 cells are incorporated into those battery packs. I'm hoping for 400 miles in the S100D to match the Lucid Airs' long range pack.

SEP-NOV 2018

Non Tesla owner. East Coast. Reserved online 20 minutes before the event started.

Friend who reserved in September of last year and subsequently leased a Model S is JUL-SEP 2018.

So, yes, current owners are moving in front of the queue, regardless of when they reserve.

Reactions: Snow Drift