Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When should I use a Supercharger?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Answer: if you have free supercharging, you should always use it. Yes, it may result in lines if too many people do it, but Teslas aren’t cars but are “tech products” like the iPhone and you used to have to wait lines to get an iPhone. So it makes sense that you also have to wait in line to charge... you can’t think about it like a normal car because it’s really high tech.

So if your an apartment dweller and have no means to charge at night or at work during the day you should not consider a Tesla if you have plans only using a supercharger you'll wear down the battery prematurely
I disagree. Regular Supercharging does not harm the battery since the Tesla BMS carefully manages the charge rate and the battery temperature.

The OP is a copy/paste of the section titled "WHEN SHOULD I USE A SUPERCHARGER?" in the article linked at the very bottom.

I assume the OP wanted us to read the article and found that particular section interesting, but it wasn't really clear from the way he posted.
Tesla did not write that article. Look at the article credit: “Blane Erwin, Current Automotive

Tesla didn't write it but this guy had to get the information from Tesla I'm sure he's only a writer and not an engineer