Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When the ACTUAL cybertruck pricing is released…,

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The question is to who? Resellers, or actual owners 🤔
Me, as an actual owner in waiting! I honestly don't mind if the price will increase 50 folds as long as I get an either a tri or a quad motors. In my bucket list is to haul my 2 heavy duty and one r2d2 telescopes to Death Valley where I can get the darkest skies and CT is the one who will take there before my time on earth is up!:)

Reactions: Hank42
I’ve charged my teslas off all 3 of my generators (2k Yamaha, 9k champion, and 12k diesel generac) just to see if/how it works. They Would only charge off the 3k and 9k if the generators were grounded.
Floating nuetral on the smaller generators. You can buy a $10 plug that will bond the neutral and ground. GFCI devices trip on a floating neutral. EVSE have GFCI.

haul my 2 heavy duty and one r2d2 telescopes to Death Valley where I can get the darkest skies
Cherry County, NE or Western New Mexico might be a bit closer and probably have darker skies. Death Valley is a bit too close to Las Vegas and LA for really dark skies.
Of course, with your CT, you can check them all out and decide for yourself which is darkest.

You can buy a $10 plug
or make your own with a $5 plug and a $0.02 piece of wire

Reactions: Inci Willard
Samuel McKelvie NP in Nebraska is a Bortle 1 sky, worth a stop but Death Valley is also considered as Bortle 1 sky and there are few astronomy club gatherings quite often. In my state of Georgia best I can do is Bortle 2 and not too far from us but I rather not fight the wildlife, especially the cotton mouth since Okefenokee Swamp is packed with them along with gators. In any case, thank you for your suggestions and now I have to sit back to dream about my CT and my bucket list.