TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

When the Slacker trial expires...

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by mcornwell, Apr 13, 2013.

1. mcornwell

mcornwell Active Member

I'm guessing that the stations that I created will survive if I have to enter new login credentials, but how about all of the song thumbs up/thumbs down that I've already done. I'm assuming that those will all disappear, and I'll have to start from scratch?

I don't suppose Tesla will be the middleman for the subscriptions, in which case we could keep the same login, and preserve all of our Slacker settings.

2. clea

clea Member

But then I would want the details of the login credentials as I will use it elsewhere as well. Not sure they are going to give them out so I assume that we will be redoing all of this again.

3. contaygious

contaygious Active Member

I asked about this too and they said to just sign up For your own account soon. What I'm going to do is just write sown the songs I liked and add them to my own account someday since the interface is pretty easy on ipad/web.

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

The car should have a *print* button.

5. markb1

markb1 Active Member

I have no information, but it seems possible they could make this part of the connectivity package.