Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

When Thor sits in your front seat...

I know a click bait title, but crazy story none the less. I had a very reputable 3rd party installer replace my windshield, but he did not notice a small wire harness had moved. When he was replacing the last bit of trim, the metal clip pushed through the wire for the auto-dimming to the rear and sideview mirrors!! They all turned black with electric-looking sparks. They had to replace all three mirrors!! Ugh. Something to make sure you mention to any 3rd party installer.
IMG_2893.jpg
IMG_2894.jpg
IMG_2901.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC