Background- I lease a model S currently, lease expires in August. Love the car, not going back to ICE. Next car will be a model 3 AWD, non-performance (live in Chicago, speed bumps and potholes prohibit a lower suspension). Do I bite before June 30 to get the extra rebate, or do I wait and risk a slightly higher price, the reward being better tech (the tech always improves on these cars). I'm leaning towards a lease again, there are tax advantages for me. Anyone (everyone) care to share an opinion? Emotionally I want the new car sooner. My intellectual side says wait until August.