Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When to pull trigger on MY purchase - Ontario Canada

ScotteZ

Aug 2, 2020
Waterloo, ON
I've been watching this forum for a few weeks now and it appears the quality of recent MY builds have improved.

I'm trying to figure out when to put my order in - I would like to get either a late August / Early September build to (hopefully) maximize the chance of minimal snags to fix after delivery. Since September is an end of quarter month, does Tesla delivery / sales do anything different for orders placed / delivered in September?

It also appears that the delivery location is also a factor - I would be picking up likely in Oakville - any feedback on delivery quality there?

Blue_Skies

Jul 30, 2020
MN
It’s a crapshoot. If you are ready to order then put it in. Upon delivery if not up to par then reject delivery and you should get reset in the queue.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC