Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When was the last time you charged your car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I charged to 90% on my LR AWD, which gave me 275 on March 12th. On March 13th I knew I would be working from home starting the following week because schools in NY were closing until March 30th.
I have been to the stores a few times and just to get out so I don't forget how to drive my Tesla, and hell, I want to drive it!
I have now been working home for four weeks and I have 72 miles still left. I wonder how long I can go...

I charged to 90% on my LR AWD, which gave me 275 on March 12th. On March 13th I knew I would be working from home starting the following week because schools in NY were closing until March 30th.
I have been to the stores a few times and just to get out so I don't forget how to drive my Tesla, and hell, I want to drive it!
I have now been working home for four weeks and I have 72 miles still left. I wonder how long I can go...
Uh, you can go 72 more miles! ;)

To answer your question: my car is plugged in as we speak

But all advice, even in the Tesla manual, is to keep the car plugged in at all times - "A plugged in Tesla is a happy Tesla." If you aren't going to be driving it, perhaps lower you charge to 50% or whatever, but keep it plugged in.

I second this, clearly the healthiest option for the car. I plug it in every time I’m home regardless if I need it or not plus who knows, if there were to be a power outage best to be prepared.

It’s plugged in right now. But I’ve been charging nearly daily as I’m “essential”. So 50miles a day go on the Tesla. Today it got washed and a coat of CQuartz UK. so no driving for a cpl days. Going to put another coat tomorrow. May drive another vehicle to work on Monday.

Mine is plugged in now. Got it set to 87% cause that was close to 90% when I flicked it over. I am a new owner and I get anxious when it gets below 60%. Especially with the two earthquakes and multiple tremors we've had recently. Need it ready along with the go-bags.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC