Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When & Where? Your Model 3 In-Store Reservation Plans..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are two Tysons locations. One is a Gallery the other is a Store+Service Center. I tried calling the gallery but no one answered. The store did, they said reservations at 1. Luckily they are like 10 minutes away from each other.

Thanks for confirming that they'll take reservations at 1 PM. I'll be heading to the store instead of the gallery (decided this prior to your message). I'll call the day before to make sure it's still at that time before heading out.

Plan is to get up 5am and head into Bellevue Square in WA when the doors open with credit card in hand. As I understand the mall opens at 6-7am for the exercise walkers who hit the mall floor early...

Are you sure the mall will be open early on 3/31? I dug around for a while on Google, and found several sources saying the mall opens early (8am) only on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. 3/31 falls on a Thursday. It may not open until 9:30am. I'm planning to be there just before then.

Thanks for confirming that they'll take reservations at 1 PM. I'll be heading to the store instead of the gallery (decided this prior to your message). I'll call the day before to make sure it's still at that time before heading out.
No problem. I am going to call again closer to the day and confirm. I'll be going to the store too. With my wife and kids. It will be the first time she has seen a tesla in person.

Montreal store.

I've decided to go full on committed and go down after work on the 29th with tent and supplies, as it's sounding more and more like it's already going to be a mob scene on the 30th. Will definitely rank among the crazier things I've done, but beyond getting an early reservation I'm really looking forward to being a part of of what will be a unique event in the automotive world thus far and finally getting to meet a good number of the Tesla community in person.

Did this only once before, some 30 years ago for concert tickets, and that was only for about 10 hours. How does it work when you're fully camped out? Does everyone respect your place when you have to leave to get food or answer nature's call? I'd love to hear experiences from those who've done full overnighters at similar events.

Reactions: MTL_HABS1909
Vegas store.

Rearranged our family vacation to head back from Zion so the wife & kids could stand in line & place the order themselves for their future cars, it would have been a lot easier reserving online & hand them the fob upon delivery but I want to torture them during this Tesla roller coaster :).

• Funny
Reactions: gigglehertz
The Shops at Mission Viejo. I work a couple minutes away. I thought if I needed to supercharge I would have to drive 10 min south to San Juan Capistrano but when I went in to inquire about reservations I noticed a supercharging station in the parking structure. Nice.

Last edited:
Was going to fly out to Denver to reserve, but just found out the SLC store will be taking reservations (even though they can't sell any cars thanks to Utah's ass-backwards laws). So I'm out $100 flight but I get to save myself a day of wasted travel!

Reactions: mrongey