Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will 75D's start production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AWESOME NEWS for X75!!!

I just posted to the June Deliveries thread, (i feel very lucky to be a part of it!!!) but I have another question for other 75Ds down below.
I got a voicemail, an email, and a live conversation with my DS:
"I have some exciting news; your vehicle has been sequenced for production, and we are anticipating delivery in late June! We will have a better gauge on delivery timing once the vehicle enters production, and progresses."

In the voicemail he said I should be getting it before July 1st.

My question is, can you guys/gals check with your DS to see what kind of spoiler you're getting? My DS was adamant that we'll be getting the retractable spoiler that will go down when parked (not to be confused with the active spoiler which is what we're not getting). I pressed him as soon as the later 90D models were coming out fixed and said mine would still be moveable (again, non active), that I got it in email...twice. With all the latest 90Ds, it seems like they're all fixed spoilers. Would they change it for X75Ds?

I know there's pros/cons about having a fixed/moving spoiler in the "Unlucky spoiler" thread but I'm hoping for the one that moves down when parked and pops up when driving. But thanks to the later 90Ds, and their postings, they're still happy.

My DS has been great thus far!

AWESOME NEWS for X75!!!

I just posted to the June Deliveries thread, (i feel very lucky to be a part of it!!!) but I have another question for other 75Ds down below.
"I have some exciting news; your vehicle has been sequenced for production, and we are anticipating delivery in late June! We will have a better gauge on delivery timing once the vehicle enters production, and progresses."

mlouie23,
Do you mind sharing your VIN number (range) ?

Turn your phone sideways/landscape or use a desktop browser, the signature and location will be shown. You might also like to add your own signature information for others. Keep in mind the confirmation date "seems" to be more important than VIN for determining sequence for producible cars at this point. Hope this helps.

Reactions: mlouie23
AWESOME NEWS for X75!!!

In the voicemail he said I should be getting it before July 1st.

My question is, can you guys/gals check with your DS to see what kind of spoiler you're getting? My DS was adamant that we'll be getting the retractable spoiler that will go down when parked (not to be confused with the active spoiler which is what we're not getting). I pressed him as soon as the later 90D models were coming out fixed and said mine would still be moveable (again, non active), that I got it in email...twice. With all the latest 90Ds, it seems like they're all fixed spoilers. Would they change it for X75Ds?

I know there's pros/cons about having a fixed/moving spoiler in the "Unlucky spoiler" thread but I'm hoping for the one that moves down when parked and pops up when driving. But thanks to the later 90Ds, and their postings, they're still happy.

My DS has been great thus far!

That's really good news. I guess we'll never know what kind spoiler we will get until we get the car.

Reactions: mlouie23
mlouie23,
VIN 91XX
Just like @jason1466 mentioned, going into landscape mode on your mobile device will show the signatures. I also agree with him that the Confirmation date seems like the better indicator of what order we're getting sequenced.
Here's my signature for folks who don't want to twist their devices ;-)
X 75D | Black | 22" Silver | Black 7 Seats | SAS | Premium | Auto Pilot | 72amp | UHFS |
Reserved: 6/2015 | Confirmed: 1/26/2016 | VIN 91XX

Anyone gotten an update that their 75D has entered production? (Vs. just sequenced for production)

Since Tesla tends to produce in batches, I'm curious if the 75D batch(es) have begun.
On Tuesday 6/7, my DS told me my car entered preduction that day with an expected delivery date of June or early July. I reserved a 70D in November 2012, confirmed on 12/1/15, and upgraded to SAS on 5/7.