Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will 75D's start production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Except I don't believe it is 7/14 yet which is what you have in your signature. The excitement must have gotten to you ;)
no i typed the wrong date in when i did my signature but if you insist on proof i can crop a photo of my tesla if you wish ...

they moved mine up because of a screw up on there part .. im sure its not normal to get it that quickly .. and i really dont expect it to actually arrive when they say also... .. my vin was 11XXX

no i typed the wrong date in when i did my signature but if you insist on proof i can crop a photo of my tesla if you wish ...

they moved mine up because of a screw up on there part .. im sure its not normal to get it that quickly .. and i really dont expect it to actually arrive when they say also... .. my vin was 11XXX
No proof required, I was merely commenting on the typo in your signature so you could correct it.:)

I ordered my Model X in June of 2013. I confirmed the 70D in February this year after my test drive during the Model X tour. I was just informed that it will be ready in 2 weeks, "Before the end of July." Hope that is helpful information.

This is my first post on the forum after years of lurking. Not sure how to put all the info above in my signature, but I'll dig around a bit and figure it out.

BTW, if the VIN number you're looking for is made up of the last 4 of the VIN I just got in an email from my delivery manager, then my number is 86XX. I think that's the format you are all using.
Congrats!

What annoys me though is how Tesla is doing Vin assignments. Orders in Feb are getting priority over those in December? Odd, i'm only a bit behind you, so i dont care, but it goes to show how Tesla doesnt really care for those who reserved way before.