Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will 75D's start production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS said the delays are primarily the 5-seat configs and then those without SAS. They took a week break on X production to do some re-tooling and tweaking on the initial X's bugs, but they are coming off the line amazing now. She said about two weeks to move through production then shipment can take from 3-7 days...

She said ours may enter production a week early (next week)...that sounds great! Only thing is, we have vacation planned and may not be here to take delivery!!! Arghhh....what to do...what to do... send hubby and the kids on vacation while I take delivery and get to know Buster better!
Sending spouse and kids on vacation without you sounds like pretty much the best vacation ever!

Reactions: DuplexDianne
Got an email from my DS this morning, he said my 75D is now in production and he expects it to be in San Diego in 7-10 days.

I reserved in December'14, ordered mid Jan, upgraded to SAS mid May. Configuration: Midnight silver, SAS, 20, 7 seats, tow package, no winter, no premium package, no autopilot.

Reactions: beths11
UPDATE: Fremont Factory just went into labor :eek:, Baby 91XX :rolleyes: should be out by end of week! PuuUUSSSHHH !!
Baby 91XX's crib is ready with feeding charger, raised roof for it to spread out. Daddy will bring 91XX home probably by end of month depending on whether baby 91XX has to spend some time in QC NICU. ** fingers crossed ** :D

• Funny
Reactions: ModelX and mlouie23
Got an email from my DS this morning, he said my 75D is now in production and he expects it to be in San Diego in 7-10 days.

I reserved in December'14, ordered mid Jan, upgraded to SAS mid May. Configuration: Midnight silver, SAS, 20, 7 seats, tow package, no winter, no premium package, no autopilot.
Great, mine is 91XX too, and 7-10 days aligns with month end delivery, and I am in San Diego. So excited! Over at the Facebook tesla X forum a lot of reports of immaculate cars with no QC issues, even bettter!

According to DS, my 75D is in production as well. Original estimate from DS was "very end of June" production for past 6 weeks, but seems they are ahead of schedule now. Surprised an East Coast order made it in when it will be very tight to make quarter end. I could read into it that Tesla is not playing as many games to bump the quarterly numbers, as in they are doing well enough now not to need it. Production seems to be almost purely based on order confirmation date, mine being 3/13, no longer location or price. If I am correct, congrats to Tesla.

According to DS, my 75D is in production as well. Original estimate from DS was "very end of June" production for past 6 weeks, but seems they are ahead of schedule now. Surprised an East Coast order made it in when it will be very tight to make quarter end. I could read into it that Tesla is not playing as many games to bump the quarterly numbers, as in they are doing well enough now not to need it. Production seems to be almost purely based on order confirmation date, mine being 3/13, no longer location or price. If I am correct, congrats to Tesla.
when did you reserve?

when did you reserve?
2/21, but from my observations I don't think that matters other than when you could get into the design center to make your order, then standard confirmation a week later of course. Don't be fooled by my low VIN 52xx, as that was from my original order of a 90D that I switched to the 75D the day that was announced, 20 miles diff and all.