Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will Bonnie get her Model X?

When will Bonnie take delivery of her Model X Sig #2

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All cars need to come from the line. The robots must be involved in all the welding etc.

Now some assembly and perhaps the painting can come by hand, and that was probably how the Founders cars were built.

What will be telling is when people on the factory tours see MX chassis moving through the robot stations or stacked up in mass all painted. So far I have not seen statements like that.

I attended the reveal and took the tour the day after, they did not ask me to sign an NDA they only required no cell phones or cameras. I believe they said that the 6 cars at the reveal were the only founders X's that would be built but perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part...

I believe they said that the 6 cars at the reveal were the only founders X's that would be built...

So far...

More Founders cars could still be built as long as they have the parts and there are more Founders to give them to. The Model S had 27 Founders cars. I'd like to think that there are more cars being built during this lull. Unless they are missing some critical parts from vendors then I prefer that to doing nothing and making Bonnie and other Sig reservationists wait.

I attended the reveal and took the tour the day after, they did not ask me to sign an NDA they only required no cell phones or cameras. I believe they said that the 6 cars at the reveal were the only founders X's that would be built but perhaps that is just wishful thinking on my part...
Incorrect. From the referral program:

Those who make ten referrals will get the right to purchase a fully loaded Founder Series Model X, which is not available to the public, for the price of a base-level Model X—roughly a $25,000 saving.

<snip>

Free Car
The first person to refer ten friends in each sales region— North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific — will receive a free Founder Series Model X.