Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will FSD Subscription come to Australia? Different from master FSD thread.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First up a note to the moderators so they don’t merge this thread. This is not for general discussion about the FSD subscription. This is specifically questioning when we think it might come to Australia. I think this discu would get lost in the mail thread.
So when do we think it will come?
Will an international roll out happen over the coming days/weeks? Or is this somehow tied to having the FSD beta available in your country? I don’t see why it would be. The US has a hell of a lot of people and only 2000 or so have access to the beta.
I’m hoping sooner as I am picking up my car next week and would love to give FSD a go.

Its not ready for public consumption beyond the tightly controlled beta program, so can't really be called delivered in the US yet either ;)
Maybe a year before that happens, so maybe a year or two after that?

FSD subscription is independent of the FSD BETA v9 from what I can tell. The subscription details only appear if you haven't purchased the FSD already (at least AFAIK). It makes sense if you change your car frequently like they do in the US, where paying 10K on a lease car doesn't make sense especially since the FSD is tied to the car. This way whoever leases the car can enable the FSD subscription and then cancel it when the lease is up.

For us in Australia, I think it will be around $300+ a month and I for one am definitely not paying that much for something that doesn't work more than half the time. Only time I'd buy it if I were going on a long road trip to use NoA, but Daniel Andrews and his stupid EV tax + the fact that my Range Rover Sport is a lot more comfortable means that I would hardly ever take a 'road trip' in my lowered Model 3 Performance.