Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will I be able to access my Tesla via the Phone App?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MX ist still under way to Europe; when will I be able to access her via my Smartphone App?
George told me during pickup a couple of days, however by the time I got home an hour later, my app saw both cars. I used the switch symbol to point the current car (the same arrows in bottom right to switch screen position in our cars) Other car was traded in.

I worked with the service manager and got the app working. Honestly It's underwhelming in terms of features it offers. Can't turn on heated steering wheel, can't schedule heating only turn on/off.. Only use would be to know the charging status and when a new update gets out. Perhaps remote unlocking would be something I can use.

I worked with the service manager and got the app working. Honestly It's underwhelming in terms of features it offers. Can't turn on heated steering wheel, can't schedule heating only turn on/off.. Only use would be to know the charging status and when a new update gets out. Perhaps remote unlocking would be something I can use.
The app isn't great, but being able to pre-cool or pre-heat my car, check cabin temp, check charge status, unlock and even drive it without a key is already pretty huge in my book. Get a third party app and you can do even more.

The app isn't great, but being able to pre-cool or pre-heat my car, check cabin temp, check charge status, unlock and even drive it without a key is already pretty huge in my book. Get a third party app and you can do even more.
By pre-cool you mean manually turning on climate and setting up the desired temperature sometime before planned departure?

And how does the car drive without detecting a fob?