Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When Will My Autopilot Be Activated?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apologize in advance if this has been address elsewhere. I searched but couldn't find my answer.

I took delivery of a MX 90D in mid-December with enhanced AP hardware. I realize that the AP functionality was deactivated, but I'm wondering if anyone has any idea of when the switch will be flipped back on. I hope to not come off sounding like I don't embrace the challenges any technology driven enhancements pose, however after paying for the AP functionality, I feel like I paid for something I'm not able to use.

Just for clarification, I paid for the standard AP convenience package -- not the AP 2.0.

I really appreciate any insight anyone might have.

Reactions: SmartElectric
Search harder, or just scan down the list of thread titles. This is the most talked about topic right now.

What do you mean by "standard autopilot", not AP2? Any car delivered in December has AP2 hardware.
If you ordered the car with AP1 you have an option to keep AP1 features or "upgrade" to EAP features at the EAP price.

I have it, your currently missing very little and ap1 is way way ahead of it as it is now. I paid for the whole package and am seriously regretting getting the whole advanced sensor suite. I can't imagine in 11 months my car will be driving itself from where it is now, fingers and toes crossed!