Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will my car get updates? Its been AGES already!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
August build Model Y, vision, no FSD. Was "stuck" on 2021.3.106 since delivery Aug 17. Just got my first update prompt when I parked the car this afternoon! Currently the 2021.32.21 upgrade is installing! My stats will show in TeslaFi for whatever thats worth.)

Reactions: CapinWinky
You raise an interesting point. I wonder if I go with the fsd subscription for a month, I’d get pushed the latest and greatest. Might be worth a shot.

Would you really pay $200 to get the latest update if you aren’t interested in FSD? What is in the update that is so compelling? I’m on 11.102 and am looking forward to some of the features, but nothing strikes me as that valuable (I’m not planning to buy or subscribe to FSD though). Is there something I’m missing?

Reactions: DaddysCar
Would you really pay $200 to get the latest update if you aren’t interested in FSD? What is in the update that is so compelling? I’m on 11.102 and am looking forward to some of the features, but nothing strikes me as that valuable (I’m not planning to buy or subscribe to FSD though). Is there something I’m missing?
I am interested in FSD, but not an old version of it for sure. I just assumed if you pay for FSD they would be giving you the safest most up to date FSD. Clearly that's wrong.

Reactions: E30-4ME
Improved autodrive, improved audio mode, car wash mode, better visuals, Disney plus. There’s a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: RudeDude