Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will the Dual Motor badges arrive??

How long before Tesla has the Dual Motor badges?

• They're coming - just a couple of weeks!

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • 1-3 months, Tesla has bigger issues to focus on dude

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! (ie never)

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Who cares?!

Votes: 43 36.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I'll pass....

IMG_2651.JPG

I just received an email from Tesla saying that they have the Dual Motor badge for my AWD with an invitation to come to the service center to get it installed in early December, so I guess they have finally received a supply of them (personally I won't get one though because the badge looks unbalanced to me and I like the clean look as it is).

Reactions: Gavyne
I just received an email from Tesla saying that they have the Dual Motor badge for my AWD with an invitation to come to the service center to get it installed in early December, so I guess they have finally received a supply of them (personally I won't get one though because the badge looks unbalanced to me and I like the clean look as it is).

Nice. Tesla did say end of the year for the badges and spoiler, so right on time.

If you don't want yours, I'd love a spare as a gag gift :)