Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will the next user interface patch come?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm talking about a real update which fixes a lot of the following issues:

Why cant we still not use the music player and see navigation at the same time? Just get rid of the useless favourite view and replace it with a condensed/smaller view of the fullscreen view.

When will we be able to queue tracks/have live playlists?
When will be able to see most played/favourites/recently added tracks?

When will we able to route via nonsupercharger dc chargers?

When will we be able to move trackbar by i.e. dragging over the whole albumname rather than hitting the little dot on the timebar with pinpoint accuracy?

When will we be able to see the artists spotify page if we play an album/song, rather than nothing happening when we click on the artists name/track title.

When will we be able to have a useable album/artist/song list in spotify. i.e. in alphabetical order.

When will we be able to display range both as % as well as km?

When will we be able to display the current watt consumption of the car?

When will we be able to switch the HAVC heater off but leave AC running as necessary to dehumidify the air?

When will camper mode get an override mode to be useable if the charge is less than 20% in case you are charging on arrival where you camp?

When will the passenger get memory seats?

When will we get Waze integration?

When will we get whatsapp integration?

When will we be able to see the interior temperature without whipping our phone out?

Questions!

• Love
Reactions: Tres_Azul and cbaaz
V11 coming soon, filled with:

GBs of games (because bloated build downloads are a great use of bandwidth and data plans/quotas)

Fresh paint on the same 'pig'

Disable or rended Auto Frunk/Trunk inoperable

Change all CAN message IDs under us

I'm talking about a real update which fixes a lot of the following issues:

Why cant we still not use the music player and see navigation at the same time? Just get rid of the useless favourite view and replace it with a condensed/smaller view of the fullscreen view.
You can do this. Slide the music player down to enable minimized view.

When will we able to route via nonsupercharger dc chargers?
When lightning bolt is pressed you can select chargers by rate with the lightning bolt icons at the top of the list.

When will we be able to display the current watt consumption of the car?
Trip menu in cards.

When will we be able to switch the HAVC heater off but leave AC running as necessary to dehumidify the air?
It can be done manually.

When will we get Waze integration?
teslawaze.com (works in model 3 interface via browser)

Questions!
See my responses to some in bold.

See my responses to some in bold.

when you slide the music player down you only see the current track, you dont have a half half split where you can scroll through tracks.

Nonsupercharger DC chargers currently do not show up in the charger list. You can only see them as "past charging locations" but they wont show up automatically and you certainly cannot route with them.

the havac heater cannot be switched off manually.

the brower does not work while driving outside of the USA.