Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will we get a fix for the V11 mess

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one knows (outside Tesla). Some of the issues have been made somewhat better (hesitate to say fixed). Some status icons have been added back above the map, some buggy behavior seems to be better.

I just check Teslafi Firmware tracker every morning. When there's a version beyond 2022.4.5 (2022.4.6+? 2022.8?) then there's a chance some of the buried features might come back to the surface.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod
No one knows (outside Tesla). Some of the issues have been made somewhat better (hesitate to say fixed). Some status icons have been added back above the map, some buggy behavior seems to be better.

I just check Teslafi Firmware tracker every morning. When there's a version beyond 2022.4.5 (2022.4.6+? 2022.8?) then there's a chance some of the buried features might come back to the surface.
I've not checked Teslafi until just now but I do check Tesla Software Update Release Notes - Latest Tesla Updates frequently. Lots of ads but it seems pretty current with a lot of info to share.

Given their focus at the moment (FSD, robotaxis, robots, car color visualization, Sonic The Hedgehog, etc.) I would expect the “fix” to come from someone external - NHTSA (forcing a recall of some sort) or other, mature manufacturer (matching the range of Tesla without the quality, support and UI issues that Tesla has).