Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where’s 2020.12.5?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ill just quote something I said in the software update thread for version 8.1, that is applicable to every single one of these threads:

==========================================
Pretty much EVERY firmware thread usually devolves into:

1. Someone rushing to make an "announcement" as an OP of a firmware thread, saying "I see new version XXXX on a car in Teslafi!!!!!"
2. Posts from others linking possible release notes / information from other sources
3. Posts from people complaining about not getting it
4. Posts from people saying " I got it! Me too! Me tooooooo!!!!"
5. Posts from people complaining about whatever new features / fixes are in the release notes, saying "Tesla needs to focus on XXX why are they wasting everyones time with YYYY??" I have wasted my money!!!!!!
6. More discussion about various features.
7. Thread dies down as more people get firmware.
8 New thread starts up repeating this cycle with whatever the next release is.

You forgot: Autopilot ping ponging finally fixed!/Autopilot ping ponging has returned!

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin
Here's my closest one in Los Angeles. Unless I'm missing something - no numbered signs, numbered paint on the ground or on the charger itself. Par for course for "me" in Los Angeles. Small numbers of charger handle or elsewhere I'm missing?

Tesla Supercharger
Here's my closest one in Los Angeles. Unless I'm missing something - no numbered signs, numbered paint on the ground or on the charger itself. Par for course for "me" in Los Angeles. Small numbers of charger handle or elsewhere I'm missing?

[URL='https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/tesla-supercharger-westminster']Tesla Supercharger photos

photos[/URL]
Hi Jeremy,

not sure if you got your issue here resolved. Those posted are V2 chargers. If you look on the bottom corner, their should be a number with a letter.

good luck!!!
EE5FCB32-7086-46EA-B91B-CCBE95CCA4AF.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: camthehombre
I don't know the types but there is only one cable per unit and I never get more than 65kw regardless if someone is next to me or not, even if I'm the only one there. M3 LR DM.
Those are the Urban's they top out at 72kw. They do not share power with the others.

65/72 = 90% output that's pretty good.

Tesla unveils new 'urban' Supercharger with a slower dedicated charge rate - Electrek

If you look at the in car map it shows you the output. Perhaps you have higher output ones close by

Last edited: