Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where all the NorCal'ers at?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously, we live near the HQ and factory and we cant even represent as hard as SoCal.
Where are the meets like other car organizations?

This is mine, if you see me say whats up!
white-tesla-model-s-gunmetal-wheels-forged-super-light-adv1-g-585x390.jpg

Reactions: kgroschi and MC408
Seriously, we live near the HQ and factory and we cant even represent as hard as SoCal.
Where are the meets like other car organizations?

This is mine, if you see me say whats up!
white-tesla-model-s-gunmetal-wheels-forged-super-light-adv1-g-585x390.jpg

Looking good qwiksilver! Unfortunately, I have No time for meetups as well with 2 kids under 5 but I’ll keep an eye out on the road for you.

I see a ton of Stock S and 3s with HOV stickers, so I can appreciate when one sticks out from the crowd. Whoever has the red p100D with chrome delete, I see you!

Mine may blend in with the crowd as arachnids aren’t as unique ADV1s, but still working on some changes (maybe chrome delete or powder the arachnids grey?).

See you on the road or in the forums.

34F8BF72-2ECA-4DC4-A7E4-8143A60852EF.jpeg

@QwiksilverA4 , I was driving down 680 into Fremont and saw a clean pearl white S in the distance with no HOV stickers. I raced up to examine if it had ADV1s to see if it was you! Lol.

Nope, 21” turbines, haha.

I’ll keep my eye out for you , I’m a supplier for Tesla so I’m always lurking around Fremont area near the factory of off Page.