Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are all the inventory Model X's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howany people think that after the $7500 tax credit is gone, Tesla will reduce prices accordingly?

Based on recent CPOs, I'm thinking prices stay as is. Without a big cost save refresh, a 7,500 drop in sales price will be a 5-10% drop in GM per vehicle. At 100k vehicles per year , that's 750 million in profit.
On the other hand, if they can integrate 3 parts (mainly drive unit and submodules, a new pack would take a structural redesign) that could allow a phased cost savings and price adjustments in a year or so.

Inventory remains pretty much non-existent. I just became aware of a White/Black interior MX 100D 6-seater with a $16K discount. It is a showroom car in Ohio with less than 50 miles (and needs to be picked up in Ohio). Loaded - EAP, SAS, UHFS and Subzero. Sells for $96,861 after $7,500 federal tax credit. Leases for $1,095/$1,126/$1,157 for 10K/12K/15K miles with $5,000 down. Happy to make an introduction to the OA who sourced it.

Inventory remains pretty much non-existent. I just became aware of a White/Black interior MX 100D 6-seater with a $16K discount. It is a showroom car in Ohio with less than 50 miles (and needs to be picked up in Ohio). Loaded - EAP, SAS, UHFS and Subzero. Sells for $96,861 after $7,500 federal tax credit. Leases for $1,095/$1,126/$1,157 for 10K/12K/15K miles with $5,000 down. Happy to make an introduction to the OA who sourced it.

PM you

Both same battery size but age and color is the difference for the lower price

Gotcha, and higher priced one is still a discount vs a custom build?
I'll say Option 2: You can get a wrap to color adjust for <10k. If you want FSD, get that option now, so Tesla is locked into upgrading HW, (if needed I know they said they would, but post purchase option price for that might change).