Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are my other stations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In looking at online videos of the radio I see others who have multiple stations listed for each frequency. With HD radio certain stations broadcast sister stations under a .1, .2 .3 on the same frequency. My radio only shows one per FM band. Is there a setting to find the others? Did they do away with this functionality?

Attachments

• 20220313_123147.jpg
    20220313_123147.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 186
I actually figured it out. This one needed better usability testing lol. It doesn't "default" to that view. There's a grayed out HD icon on the top of the FM screen that was so light in color I never noticed it until I really started thinking "something must be missing". That was it! Not sure why it's not the default or why it's so invisible but hey I'll take it. Thx!

I actually figured it out. This one needed better usability testing lol. It doesn't "default" to that view. There's a grayed out HD icon on the top of the FM screen that was so light in color I never noticed it until I really started thinking "something must be missing". That was it! Not sure why it's not the default or why it's so invisible but hey I'll take it. Thx!
THANK YOU! New owner myself (2020 3LR). I was really missing WTIC-AM which is HD2 off of 96.5 FM. You just made my morning commute a happy place again. (Happier...anyway... driving the 3 is already a pretty happy place.)

Reactions: fishacura