Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are my Slacker custom stations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the less awesome changes in the 8.0 firmware was that we seem to have lost support for Slacker custom stations. I've been patiently waiting for them to come back, but seeing as no one else has posted on the forum asking about them I'm forced to wonder.. am I just doing something wrong? Are they hidden somewhere and I just haven't noticed them?

One of the less awesome changes in the 8.0 firmware was that we seem to have lost support for Slacker custom stations. I've been patiently waiting for them to come back, but seeing as no one else has posted on the forum asking about them I'm forced to wonder.. am I just doing something wrong? Are they hidden somewhere and I just haven't noticed them?
I still have my custom stations.

I figured out my problem finally. Apparently you can mark your custom stations as being "favorites" in the Android app. If that option is exposed in the web ui I haven't and still can't find it. After I added the station as a favorite I had to log out in the car log in again to get the stations to show up.

Now if only I could make the playback actually use 320kbps... based on how this sounds it can't possibly be honoring the quality setting in the web ui.

Last edited: