TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Where are my Slacker custom stations?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by elreydetodo, Feb 21, 2017.

1. elreydetodo

elreydetodo Member

One of the less awesome changes in the 8.0 firmware was that we seem to have lost support for Slacker custom stations. I've been patiently waiting for them to come back, but seeing as no one else has posted on the forum asking about them I'm forced to wonder.. am I just doing something wrong? Are they hidden somewhere and I just haven't noticed them?

2. thimel

thimel Member

I still have my custom stations.

3. elreydetodo

elreydetodo Member

Where are they listed? I see favorites at the top, and it's not there. After that is genres, the. DJ stations, then something else. I can't find the custom stations listed anywhere.

4. thimel

thimel Member

My custom stations are listed with my favorites at the top.

5. elreydetodo

elreydetodo Member

#5 elreydetodo, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    I figured out my problem finally. Apparently you can mark your custom stations as being "favorites" in the Android app. If that option is exposed in the web ui I haven't and still can't find it. After I added the station as a favorite I had to log out in the car log in again to get the stations to show up.

Now if only I could make the playback actually use 320kbps... based on how this sounds it can't possibly be honoring the quality setting in the web ui.