Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are ppl buying Cabin Air Filters?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,
I've been meaning to replace my cabin air filter (I don't do Tesla recommended service, yet anyway).
Is there a 3rd party source for these? Are they better quality/price?
Does Tesla Service sell them to me as a part? Price?
Is there a Youtube video or step by step on how to do this?
Thanks guys!

Is there a better filter than Tesla brand?

Not really. Tesla has a policy of not using their service centers as a profit center. They provide very high quality, and well tested filters that are designed for the car at super reasonable prices.

Believer the purpose of the service centers is to provide needed service and services for their customers to keep their vehicles in good running condition.

Pretty rare in the automotive industry.

Tesla...it drives like no other.

Reactions: SmartElectric
yes they do. check on the website napaonline.com
NAPA's site says they have them, but they are the wrong dimensions. Currently there is no aftermarket option, but the Model S filter is nearly the same, only the width is greater by about 5/8". I may pick up 2 of them and modify to fit. I can't get Tesla to respond to me about ordering from a service center and my local one is out of stock.

Hey guys,
I've been meaning to replace my cabin air filter (I don't do Tesla recommended service, yet anyway).
Is there a 3rd party source for these? Are they better quality/price?
Does Tesla Service sell them to me as a part? Price?
Is there a Youtube video or step by step on how to do this?
Thanks guys!
I have Model 3 and I bought them from Tesla Service Center in US while I was on vacation. paid $17 US for each. Total of $34 plus tax.