Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are the 145kW v2 superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm aware that Tesla is going to upgrade v2 Superchargers to 145kW up from 120kW. And I know this is happening in the "coming weeks". Looking at various Bay Area superchargers on the in-car Supercharger selection, seems to show them all as having max 120kW. Not sure if this means they just haven't updated the Nav/Supercharger UI to list 145kW or (as I am guessing) they are actually still 120kW at this time.

My questions are:

1) Do we know if this is a staggered rollout or something they "flip a switch on" and all 120kW chargers go to 145kW at once?

2) If staggered roll-out, does anyone know of which particular California stations are already doing 145kW?

I'm aware that Tesla is going to upgrade v2 Superchargers to 145kW up from 120kW. And I know this is happening in the "coming weeks". Looking at various Bay Area superchargers on the in-car Supercharger selection, seems to show them all as having max 120kW. Not sure if this means they just haven't updated the Nav/Supercharger UI to list 145kW or (as I am guessing) they are actually still 120kW at this time.

My questions are:

1) Do we know if this is a staggered rollout or something they "flip a switch on" and all 120kW chargers go to 145kW at once?

2) If staggered roll-out, does anyone know of which particular California stations are already doing 145kW?

I think only sw 7.11 which went to a limited number of M3s around Fremont for the v3 SuC demo has this ability so far.

Am also hoping with a flick of a switch it will go global in a proximate update.

Reactions: camthehombre