Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are the model 3 delivered in the Toronto area manufactured?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to install power Frun from Evoffer on my Tesla. Because it takes 2 weeks for EVOFFER to deliver the power set, which now is close to the time I choose to pick up model 3. I would like to order the power frunk kit in advance now so that I can send it to an auto detailing to put on a body film as well as the power set. Currently, three versions of the power frunk kit are offered on Evoffer, and the difference is the production time and production area of model3. Since I have not got mine, I do not know where my model 3 is manufactured, so I am wondering if there are any model3 owners picking up their cars in Toronto who knows which modules of power frunk to choose, or where are the model 3 delivered in the Toronto area manufactured?

Don’t buy evoffer now, they don’t have a working version for after July 2021 builds

Your build regardless of location will be a month to 2 behind your delivery date so it is not gonna work

I had delivery date of early Sept and a build date of Aug

How about Hansshow? The first modification kit I saw was from Hansshow. Then I found a YouTube video comparing the Hansshow suite with the Evoffer suite. The quality and durability of the Hansshow kit in the video seem poor. So I decided to go with Evoffer's one. But Hansshow is having a Black Friday discount for this month. Also, I have contact with Hansshow, and they said their kit would fit my Model 3. As well, I heard there have been some upgrades for Hansshow's suite which resolves some of the quilty issues. So, should I wait for the updating version of Evoffer's suite or just go with Hansshow's suite?

How about Hansshow?