Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are the USB ports on new S LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know I’m going to feel like an idiot when someone tells me, but I legit can’t find any usb c ports anywhere! The only one I’ve found is a regular usb in the glove for sentry.

I even asked the dealership and she couldn’t find them and suggested I register for an orientation class, lol.

I know I’m going to feel like an idiot when someone tells me, but I legit can’t find any usb c ports anywhere! The only one I’ve found is a regular usb in the glove for sentry.

I even asked the dealership and she couldn’t find them and suggested I register for an orientation class, lol.
Ok I found 2 usb c ports in the back, but nothing in the front

My father-in-law's 2020 Model S doesn't seem to have the Dashcam USB port in the glove box. Am I not looking in the right place? Where is it?

I am not sure when Model S and X moved the Dash Cam USB port from the central console to the glove box.

It's possible Model S and X waited to do so until the refresh 2021 production together with lots of new designs.