TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Where are updated cargo and seat pics?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by brandeeno, Oct 20, 2015.

1. brandeeno

brandeeno Member

I checked out the huge seats thread, but don't see any real pics of the X's seats, configurations, etc... did I miss this? or perhaps those who took delivery are not the type be on the forums hence we still don't know?

2. mtebbe

mtebbe Member

Someone has posted photos of my seat config. They are great and very comfy seats.

...mark

3. brandeeno

brandeeno Member

4. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

5. brandeeno

brandeeno Member

yes, i have tried searching and yes, I have seen those two threads. They still give me zero concept as to look and feel of the 3rd row and cargo with seats folder or upright. All pictures of 2nd row are from outside. And I don't see anything useful for 3rd row or rear cargo. To spell it out, I would like to see a picture from the rear, looking at the cargo space with all seats up, with seats down, with seats moved, 6 vs 7, etc... I am getting the sense these dimensions and pics do not exist yet.

6. flar

flar Member

Ah, the way your original post reads it looks like you are looking for pictures of the seats themselves. "Configuration" would mean 6-seat option vs 7-seat option within that context. It appears you instead want pictures of cargo capacities. Other than including the word "cargo" in your subject line, which most people forget as soon as they read the OP, you don't really appear to be calling for that. You might want to edit your OP to be more cargo-focused...

7. tomsky

tomsky Unkown member