Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are updated cargo and seat pics?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes, i have tried searching and yes, I have seen those two threads. They still give me zero concept as to look and feel of the 3rd row and cargo with seats folder or upright. All pictures of 2nd row are from outside. And I don't see anything useful for 3rd row or rear cargo. To spell it out, I would like to see a picture from the rear, looking at the cargo space with all seats up, with seats down, with seats moved, 6 vs 7, etc... I am getting the sense these dimensions and pics do not exist yet.

yes, i have tried searching and yes, I have seen those two threads. They still give me zero concept as to look and feel of the 3rd row and cargo with seats folder or upright. All pictures of 2nd row are from outside. And I don't see anything useful for 3rd row or rear cargo. To spell it out, I would like to see a picture from the rear, looking at the cargo space with all seats up, with seats down, with seats moved, 6 vs 7, etc... I am getting the sense these dimensions and pics do not exist yet.

Ah, the way your original post reads it looks like you are looking for pictures of the seats themselves. "Configuration" would mean 6-seat option vs 7-seat option within that context. It appears you instead want pictures of cargo capacities. Other than including the word "cargo" in your subject line, which most people forget as soon as they read the OP, you don't really appear to be calling for that. You might want to edit your OP to be more cargo-focused...

"Where are updated cargo pics with various seats folded (or not)?"

I didn't see any pictures in the seat thread with the various combinations of the 3rd row seats folded or upright and various items stored in that space to get a good idea of what can be fit back there.