Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy jumper seat hardware?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I recently joined the Tesla family. I got a Model S and absolutely love it. My brother bought me the rear facing jumper seats as a gift and now I'm having trouble finding the striker plates and nessacery hardware. I've emailed Tesla parts department here in Southern California and I've had no luck. They say the parts have been discontinued.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find these parts? I've looked everywhere including Ebay. Any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• 20200322_102721.jpg
    20200322_102721.jpg
    882.3 KB · Views: 54
Well, I helped a friend a while back source the parts when they were still active. The side brackets for the bottom hinge operation were about $130 each. So, I recommend you keep that in mind when looking.
Some of the SC's parts departments might have them in stock and never sold them. You might start by calling SC's and asking for the email address to the parts dept. Send them the list of what you need. Some might fill part, others the rest.
And post on TMC's Want to Buy section. Maybe someone that took the seats out and didn't remove the hardware will help you.
Here's the brackets.
Rear Seat Bracket 3.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: Art VandeIay
Well, I helped a friend a while back source the parts when they were still active. The side brackets for the bottom hinge operation were about $130 each. So, I recommend you keep that in mind when looking.
Some of the SC's parts departments might have them in stock and never sold them. You might start by calling SC's and asking for the email address to the parts dept. Send them the list of what you need. Some might fill part, others the rest.
And post on TMC's Want to Buy section. Maybe someone that took the seats out and didn't remove the hardware will help you.
Here's the brackets.
View attachment 525841
Thank you for the information. I totally suck at using forums and had a feeling I'd be posting in the wrong section. Thanks for not bashing me. :D